Our Students in Jobs in Industry
- Susan Salazar (cohort 2014, BS Physics and BS Electrical Engineering) was recently employed as electrical engineer by INEOS Olefins and Polymers USA, in Alvin, TX.
- Christopher Lee (cohort 2012, BS Physics and BS Mathematics) holds an engineering position at the Syracuse Research Corporation, San Antonio (the company is focused on research for military);
- Jackie Seaman (cohort 2009, BS Physics and BS Mechanical Engineering) holds an engineering position in Shell Company, Houston;
Our Students Teaching in High Schools
- Aaron Weatherford (cohort 2013, BS Physics and BS Mathematics) teaches at the Harmony School of Innovation in Dallas;
- Robert Holman (cohort 2010, BS Physics and BS Mathematics) is a physics teacher at the Ross Sterling HS in Baytown;
- Scott Johnson (cohort 2009, BS Physics) is a physics teacher at the Ross Sterling HS in Baytown;
- Angela Bradley (cohort 2009, BS Physics and BS Mathematics), Geometry Lead Teacher at the Central Medical Magnet HS.
Our Students in Graduate Schools
- Paul Rizk (cohort 2014, BS Physics and BS Chemical Engineering) was accepted in the Medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas;
- Sara-jeanne Vogler (cohort 2014, BS Physics and BS Mathematics, minor Space Science) was accepted in the graduate program at University of Alaska and intends to pursue Ph.D. studies in physics and space science areas;
- Robert Nicholas (Nick) Lanning (cohort 2012, BS Physics and Mathematics) is graduate student in physics at the Louisiana State University and works towards a Ph.D. in quantum optics;
- William Ware (cohort 2012, BS Physics and BS Electrical Engineering) is an EE graduate student at Purdue University;
- Michael Hennigan (cohort 2011, BS Physics) started in fall 2012 the MS Medical Physics Program at the University of Nevada – Las Vegas.
- Joseph Young (cohort 2007, BS Physics and BS Electrical Engineering) pursued graduate studies in nano-photonics at Rice University, where he received a Ph.D. degree in Fall 2013.