Skip to content
Our Students in Graduate Schools
- Paul Rizk (cohort 2014, BS Physics and BS Chemical Engineering) was accepted in the Medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas;
- Sara-jeanne Vogler (cohort 2014, BS Physics and BS Mathematics, minor Space Science) was accepted in the graduate program at University of Alaska and intends to pursue Ph.D. studies in physics and space science areas;
- Robert Nicholas (Nick) Lanning (cohort 2012, BS Physics and Mathematics) is graduate student in physics at the Louisiana State University and works towards a Ph.D. in quantum optics;
- William Ware (cohort 2012, BS Physics and BS Electrical Engineering) is an EE graduate student at Purdue University;
- Michael Hennigan (cohort 2011, BS Physics) started in fall 2012 the MS Medical Physics Program at the University of Nevada – Las Vegas.
- Joseph Young (cohort 2007, BS Physics and BS Electrical Engineering) pursued graduate studies in nano-photonics at Rice University, where he received a Ph.D. degree in Fall 2013.